Our Other Products
Water softeners are specific ion exchanger's equipments. Softening plant is used to soften the water, by removing the minerals that cause the water to be hard. Minerals like calcium and magnesium present in the water in their carbonates and bi-carbonates form makes the water hard which creates many problems when it is used in industrial as well as in other domestic purposes.
Water softening plant uses Ion Exchange process which relies on the replacement of the Calcium and Magnesium ions present in the water by an equivalent number of Sodium ions. This eliminates the unwanted characteristics of hard water because the sodium salts never forms scale in any of the machinery parts. The resins get charged by sodium chloride solution (common salt) which is the cost effective and easiest maintenance process. Pure Drops offers water softening systems in various sizes for home, restaurant and many more industrial applications.
- The softener has a single Multiport valve (Plastic).
- Operated by a hand lever.
- The Pressure vessel is made up of of FRP(Fabre Reinforced Plastic).
- The pipes are of (PVC).
- Valves are of Acrylo Butyle styrene.
- Brine tank is of corrosion resistant form
- One Manual lever operated multiport valve with Brine ejector and plastic piping.
- One Cation Exchange resin.
- One Combined salt tank with fittings.
- It is pretreated for Reverse Osmosis.
- It is uses in all major Hotels, Shopping malls, Industries, Corporate Park Hospitals, Dying Cloths, Laundries.
- Garment Industries.
- Light weight Equipment easy to install.
- Does not require civil works.
- Zero maintenance for FRP vessels and PVC pipes.
- Higher flow water rates can be met by installing two or more units